If you want to apply for a refund, please follow the following steps:
- Post a message with a detailed description of the problem in the support section of the item.
- Please give the author 2 business days to reply.
- If author has not replied within 2 business days, please contact Codester support and if the problem is caused by defect of the item, we will then investigate a refund of your purchase.
We do not refund your purchase in the following situations:
- The reason for the refund is you have made an accidental purchase.
- The reason for the refund is you don't want the item anymore.
- The item is not working as it should because you do not have the expertise to use the item correctly.
- The problem is caused by a misconfigured environment is not by a defect of the item itself.
- You have not posted a message with a detailed description of the problem in the support section of the item and have not given the author the chance to solve the problem.
- If the purchase is more then 30 days ago.