If you want to apply for a refund, please follow the following steps:
- Post a message with a detailed description of the problem in the support section of the item.
- Please give the author 2 business days to reply.
- If author has not replied within 2 business days, you can open a refund request.
You can do this by first logging in. Then opening the user menu by clicking on your avatar in the top right corner and selecting Order History. On the right side of every order you will find several options, including a refund request button.
You can find more info on how refund requests work here.
Please note that we do not refund your purchase in the following situations:
- The reason for the refund is you have made an accidental purchase.
- The reason for the refund is you don't want the item anymore.
- The item is not working as it should because you do not have the expertise to use the item correctly.
- The problem is caused by a misconfigured environment is not by a defect of the item itself.
- You have not posted a message with a detailed description of the problem in the support section of the item or have not given the author the chance to solve the problem.
- If the purchase is more then 30 days ago.